Telephone: 01625 427 785 or Mobile: 07733 380 480
• • • •
What we may collect - with your permission, before or after contact...
We may collect some of the following information -
• Email address / telephone number
• Your name and job title
• Your company name
• Details of services you have received from us
We do not store either electronically, or on paper any of your credit card details, because we don't take them - all our customers pay either directly into our bank by online payment, and still many choose to pay by cheque.
We keep all passwords to websites in a hidden folder on computer in a secure property.
Links to other websites...
Sometimes our website may contain links to other websites. Once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over other peoples websites, unless we have designed them. You should always exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to each website.
• If you have previously agreed with us to use your company name for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any point by telephone or by emailing us at our email address above.
• We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties, unless we have your permission to do so. We may however use your web address to send out to third parties for promotional use.
• We have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data theft and will notify you and the regulator of any suspected theft, where legally required to do so at that particular time.
Access to Your Information
You may request at any time, any information held about you, eg website passwords. Please do so in writing or by email. There is no charge to you, requesting this information, and we will provide it within a week of you requesting it.
Changes to This Policy
We may update this policy at any time to reflect any change regarding data protection laws. At the present time of you visiting our website, all details are up to date.